Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Some Baseline Stats

At the start of 2013, my year of activity, I thought it important to record some baselines, to see where I am starting from and be able to compare this to what I have achieved at the end of the year.

Height: 6' 4" (1.93m) though I am not expecting this to change!
Weight: 19st 0.6lbs (121kg)
BMI: 32.5 (Obese)

Running: Able to comfortably run 1 mile at an average speed of 9 minutes per mile*
Cycling: Able to comfortably cycle 5 miles at an average speed of 6 minutes per mile
Swimming: Not able to comfortably swim 1 length of St James Pool, King's Lynn
Walking: Able to comfortably walk 3 miles at an average speed of 20 minutes per mile (though this is usually with the dog and/or baby in pram in tow).

* in 2011 I did manage to complete the GEAR race in King's Lynn (10km/6.21miles) in a time of 54 minutes 54 seconds - an average pace of 8 minutes 50 seconds per mile and in training to do so managed to set a fastest mile of 7 minutes 23 seconds.


No comments:

Post a Comment